The Canadian visa application
Canada is a country that welcomes nearly 30 million individuals annually, these folks are from all avenues of life. They either come to travel to their loved ones or good friend. Others visit for the opportunities made available by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, study, work permit, or visitor visa one should have a biometric image and fingerprints. Like other visa application, there are prerequisites and methods that need to be followed and met.
Canadian visa types.
The Canadian government via its immigration office gives various kinds of visas, therefore one has to have a great knowledge of these kinds of visas and to what categories are offered. Included in this are:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are three types that include;
• The tourist visa – this is ideal for tourists who are aiming to visit Canada. It’s a 6month validity visa from the date it’s issued.
• The student visa – this gives a student from all over the world to take their studies in Canada. One is needed to have a letter of acceptance given by one of the educational institutions in Canada and present proof that they’re able to support her or his studies.
• The work permit – for people planning to work in Canada temporary, then this is the kind of visa to choose. Nevertheless the offer should be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government provides two categories. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is given to the foreigners through the Canadian visa application, that reside inside and out Canada. Nevertheless the assessment of people getting this particular visa is according to working experience, their studies along with the familiarity with French and English languages.
- • The experience visa – people that have worked in Canada briefly qualify for this type of visa. However it’s for those who are competent however don’t fulfill the language requirements but should have been working in Canada for 12 months.
The Canadian visa application requirements.- how to get a Canadian visa
To acquire the Canadian visa on the web, one has to fulfill the following prerequisites. Listed below are the Canadian visa requirements.
- I. Must give two passports – sized pictures. They have to be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Should present confirmed and accredited papers
- IV. Give complete schedule one form.
- V. Must clarify the reason behind the vacation.
- VI. Provide documents showing work, property and family connections.
- VII. For individuals traveling Canada for a business trip and would like to have a Canadian visa, they must present the following.
- VIII. For training, conference and official trips one is needed to give the following.
• A written letter from the boss with stamp signed and particular date, done in the month of application detailing the time of stay and position held at work.
• The evidence of their monetary maintenance for the expenditures.
• The evidence of registration to the conference
• The official invitation not excluding the job and also the names of the vacationers
- IX. Medical check-up
For people applying with an online platform, they should get the online application process. You ought to browse the IRCC website to prepare themselves with the necessary data of what’s required. After the procedure, one must download and checklist with a form that matches the reason for one’s traveling.
One should fill up the necessary areas in the presented digitally and then print. The documents should be availed them to the IRCC. One should also sign the waiver form.
• Their business certificate
• Their monetary statement such as, income tax, yearly monetary report, bank account statement and also accounting records.