What is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less trouble. For regular tourists on business or tourism, they are required to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Tourists travelling to Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap as well as Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will get their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and tourists from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to have their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
But this time, the Cambodian government has made processes less difficult with introduction of e-Visas, everything can now be carried out on the internet, and it takes only 24 hours. Even though you’ll be instructed to pay a regular 89EUR visa fee. This really is a fair rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to have a Cambodian visa
Before getting a Cambodian visa, you should first choose the type of visa you want. There are numerous visa types obtainable, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa should be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, aside from the e-Visa, which is obtained on the web.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy demands a lot of time and effort, and in many cases, folks have to visit long distances to reach the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a difficult procedure, as it may require plenty of payments and bribes in some instances.
Then again, having a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t call for enough time and standing for extended hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will receive it upfront. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 in order to make the whole process of visa application faster and simpler. This visa lasts for 3 months, with a maximum stay of 30 days.
Benefits associated with obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can apply online anyplace you are
- •There is no need for joining long lines
- •The process is safe, well planned and fast, and you are guaranteed of acquiring your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the option of getting in touch with the customer support staff in the event you need any support
visa to Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is available to every nation except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport should be at least 6 months prior to its expiry date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are required to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to apply for the visa
To obtain a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to submit an application on the web through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to fill out your information (name, gender, country), passport info, and personal home address.
Source: visa to Cambodia